Skip to content
- Opening of a company bank account
- The minimum authorised share capital of a public company is EUR 46,587.47.
- In the case of a private company, the minimum authorised share capital is EUR 1,164.69.
- The authorised share capital shall be subscribed by at least two persons. Nonetheless in case of a single member company, share capital shall be prescribed by only one person, being the sole shareholder of the company.
- Where the authorised share capital is equal to the minimum stipulated by law, as aforesaid, it must be fully subscribed in the memorandum.
- In the case of a public company, not less than 25%, and in the case of a private company, not less than 20%, of the nominal value of each share taken up shall be paid up on the signing of the memorandum.