Last Updated on August 18, 2020

In the case of the registration of a new company, if any of the shareholders of the proposed company or partnership is a body corporate, then a Form BO1 must be filed with the memorandum and articles of association.

The Form BO1 can be downloaded from here

%d bloggers like this: