The Malta Business Registry (MBR) offers great career opportunities in various disciplines, including accountancy, legal, finance, compliance, internal audit, tax, information technology and management. The posts can be at supporting clerical and administrative entry levels, or at graduate and professional level, in accordance with the MBR’s requirements. In this regard, the MBR gives also high value to relevant experience.
MBR’s employees exercise any power vested by law to deliver the best possible service to its clients, expeditiously and impartially. MBR’s employees provide objective and professional advice on matters within their respective competence. Through their conduct, staff contribute to making the workplace one which recognises talent, develop skills and abilities, reward performance, upholds integrity and foster equality.
Posts within the MBR are challenging, stimulating and rewarding.
The MBR offers appealing overall packages as follows:
- Competitive salaries based on a performance-related pay system
- Financial assistance and in time to pursue self-development opportunities at specialised Diploma, Graduate and Post-Graduate levels
- Career advancement based on meritocracy
- Continuous Professional Development and Qualification Allowances
Other MBR’s Benefits:
- High value to employees, working ethics, motivation and job-satisfaction
- Family-friendly measures, including reduced-hours’ working schedules, teleworking, flexitime and parental special leave
- Continuous on-the-job training, team-building activities and various opportunities of locally organised seminars and training events
- Overseas training and exposure
- Equality measures
- Excellent office working environment
- Health insurance for staff and their dependents
- Death in service benefit
- Recognition to long-service
- Subsidised social events organised periodically by the Social Committee.