Following the Coronavirus outbreak which is spreading to various parts of the globe, MBR has activated our business-continuity contingency plans to ensure continuous operations throughout this situation.
While all services, are in full operation, MBR has implemented several precautionary procedures that reflect the Agency’s focus on:
- The health and safety of our employees and clients
- The continuity of our services
- Compliance with public health authorities guidance in place to address the situations
In light of the above, we would like to inform the public particularly our clients , that 70% of our staff will be working remotely, and our offices will be closed to the public with immediate effect until further notice. However, this will not impact our services as we will continue to provide services to our clients through the following methods:
- Registration of documents through online services on our website https://registry.mbr.mt/ROC/ ;
- Ordering of certificates or documents through email firstname.lastname@example.org and returned by post;
- Payments of penalties and fees through bank transfer BOV account with IBAN: MT09VALL22013000000040025310447 or HSBC account with IBAN: MT91MMEB44026000000002173649001;
- Paper format documents may be left in an envelope and delivered in a dedicated letterbox at the entrance of our premises. Processing of such documents will start after 5 days from delivery to minimise any health risks for our employees;
- Documents addressed to the ICTU are to be delivered in the dedicated letterbox clearly indicating that these relate to share transfers. The share transfer documents will be processed and the necessary documentation will be forwarded to the MBR;
- Meetings will be held through teleconferencing only ;
Furthermore, on-site inspections are being suspended. Our telephone line will be operational normally and any queries may be forwarded by email on email@example.com or by telephone on 22582300. Please refer to our website for more information regarding direct email addresses of desk officers.
The above procedures are being taken in full interest of our staff and clients. The cooperation of all involved is highly appreciated with the hope that such procedures are in place for a period of time which can be shortened with the cooperation of the Maltese residents.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.